Friday 19 June 2009

Mosquitoes

Mosquitoes are an advanced species. They attack silently, when no one is looking. Especially male mosquitoes that don't buzz, and when you noticed that they're in your room, they already bit you.

Then you lit the lights and start looking to the ceilings or the upper side of the walls, scanning each centimeter looking for something, but you can't find anything. After ten minutes, you give up, shut the light off and fall asleep. Later on, you feel itches in you arm. "That insect firstly sucked in my left arm, now it's on my right. I'm gonna squat him with my pillow". And there you go again, start scanning the ceiling and the walls. Nothing, you can't find anything and you gave up again.

Now you cover up yourself with the sheet. Your head is the only thing that is outside the sheet. You start sweating, because the summer night is so hot. You hang on. Suddenly, he already bit both feet, right in the veins. "How he could bit my feet if they were all covered?" Your itches grow enormously and your feeling of revenge grows too. "I'm gonna kill this sucker."

You decide start looking into the floor, behind the wardrobe and the bedside tables. Nothing! You can't find anything. Furiously, you start swinging the pillow in the air, hoping that you hit something. You swing, swing. You pass desperately the pillow along the most crooked corners of the furniture. Finally, you gave up because you can't support the heat and you can't get the mosquito. You decide to go to sleep to the living room.

As you can see, these smart insects are very good. They borned in the water, they're small and fragile, but, for me, they belong to the set of the most dangerous animals, and each year, they seems to be more intelligent and advanced.

When I was a child, when I was bit by a mosquito, I could find him in the nearest wall above my head. They all buzzed, and for that reason, you knew where they were. Now, you can't find him, and when you noticed that there is a mosquito in the room, he already bit all of your body, right in the veins where it itches more.

No comments: