Thursday 3 May 2012

"- Why don't you like me?" - she said.
"- Because you're an easy person that loves money to live. You constantly say that, if someone takes you in
vacation to an island, you're completely conquered." - he leans his head, raise his eyes, lower his tone, and point the finger to her, saying: "- You're an easy person. I don't like easy persons. You're my opposite. Forget it."
In a sudden change of conscience, she said: "- I'm so in love with you, let's go to bed!"
From that moment, the guy didn't get, and to not ruin his character, he lowered the hammer of consciousness on her.

(...)

The little feather of dust fall gently to the ground. A moment of serenity invades me. I feel like a criminal that is obsessed with stillness, and in a moment where the time has frozen, my soul rises to the air. My body kept breathing, but I'm out of it , and I start to gently swim through the oxygen like a whale in the ocean. I swim to nowhere, and I feel free in my dreams. I shout like a kid: "I'm free! Finally, I'm free!" Feeling like a champion, I crawl, or swim backwards. Doesn't matter that I'm sleeping. I'm free.

No comments: