Thursday 3 May 2012

What the world needs is lucidity and sanity to understand that consuming behaviour won't help anyone. The tendency to see the world as a set of brands that people spend all the money, is perverse. People that see the world like that are ill, although they hadn't noticed.

People can rebut that it's normal. The best definition of normality, is having the same disease as the majority of people. Even if a majority approves killing acts, it always be wrong. If majority of people are afraid of living and restrain to the power of money, it is still wrong. People need to stop being restrained and subject to the monetary law. People just need to let life bless themselves.

People are free without the money. If you don't stop being greedy, you will get crazy. People need to stop being afraid of dying poor, or becoming homeless. We are blessed with life when we're surrounded by trees, animal, the sun, the moon, oceans, love. Don't be afraid of the death. Death is the prolongation of life. Don't be afraid of anything, just be yourself. Please forget the purpose of the money and you will be happy. You can continue using money, just don't constrain yourself to his power. Just don't commit excesses. Just reject credits. If you overdo it, money will kill you.

Don't be afraid to say to the person you love, I love you. Everyone loves to be loved. Why we should restrain ourselves to do what everyone would love to hear? Why we should judge anyone that says to you, I love you, as a clingy person? That person cannot be clingy. Maybe that person just really knows that he loves you.

If anyone points me the finger saying that I'm a dreamy and crazy one, I just reply that I'm happy, even being alone in this world.

Be happy. Once and for all, be happy, and say to your partner, I love you.


Motion Picture Soundtrack

"Red wine and sleeping pills
Help me get back to your arms
Cheap sex and sad films
Help me get where I belong

I think you're crazy, maybe
I think you're crazy, maybe

Stop sending letters
Letters always get burned
It's not like the movies
They fed us on little white lies

I think you're crazy, maybe
I think you're crazy, maybe

I will see you in the next life

Beautiful angel
Pulled apart at birth
Limbless and helpless
I can't even recognize you

I think you're crazy, maybe

I will see you in the next life"

from Radiohead

No comments: