Friday 19 June 2009

Freewriting - a blessing technique

Free writing technique is a good way to express ourselves. Writing everything that we're thinking, neglecting punctuation and spelling, is a form to express our heart and to educate. For example, if I choose to free write only good thoughts, I'm building my strength and motivation, and this is the best aid that we can provide to ourselves.

I won't explain what is free writing, please search on the web, I'm such giving a short statement about that.

Who knows that, whilst I'm reviewing what I've written, I can see more clearly what is in my mind, and put aside all the thoughts that are really distracting me for my main focus. For example, when I write what my mind is thinking, it's very easy to find contradictions or misjudgements. Detecting these feeble points, forces me to correct them instantaneously, and moving with my life. The more sensitive points you write down and correct the faults, the more strong person you will be.

No comments: