Thursday 14 May 2009

Why I don't write a book?

Once someone asked why I leave all this ideas open and not try to finish them? I've replied that I ain't got enough talent and I'm a lazy person. Along the time, I get used to plant flash moments, and I'm expecting that a group of people will help me to water the seed and guard its growth till it becomes a magnificent tree. Saying in a explicit manner, I can't write a story by myself. I like to work in group to feel the vibrations of people's mind. Doing all these tasks alone require a long discipline and I wasn't trained to do that. I simply can't do it.

I hope that time and my situation will make me more prone and grown up to write stories. I also hope that I can gain the wit to write them. I don't have it, I know. I also don't have the motivation to write them.

I feel sad when I find good ideas and I can't spark in me the motivation to write them. My deepest wish is to describe all the seconds that I live in. I can tell that the mood is the basis of my motivation. If I'm sad or happy about something, I feel a flame inside of me sparkling and a good intention to write all these moments. Til now, I couldn't do that, and I already passed some stressed and heavy moments. I don't know what must happen to create the will to write a candidate book to be published. I really don't know.

I also don't like the idea of reviewing a story. When I'm reading, I can't feel the same adrenaline that I felt when I was writing something for the first time. The anxiety of finding words to write them down is a very good sensation. Reading what I wrote is a dull moment.

Maybe I'm being a spoiled and arrogant person who throws some kind of talent away, but I don't think that I have a special talent. I'm me, and I like to write things at my own way. I know that I'm wrong, but I can't find the right path. Til then, this is my path. Truth is only true if there's nothing to prove against it. And it's so easy to reply something...

I think that these modern times that are characterized by rushiness, and as a victim of this behavior, I can't find the peace inside me to reflect about the little stories that I imagine. The people want so many in so little time, that the books are becoming out of their time. Reading a book requires a tranquil spirit and time. People are drowned in false tasks, false goals and false moral. They aren't trained to understand the essence of a book. I'm not trained to give the book a proper value. My motivation to write is dying. I don't know what to do more.

No comments: